We at Gr8 Brews take due care and we are committed to protect your Personal Information.
We may collect following Personal Information:
The personal information may include following, amongst other things:
- Phone number
- Email Address
- Information on how you use our products and services
- Payment Information where needed to process payments and generally includes your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and card verification number
- Geographic Location Information, but only if your device transmits location data and/or your IP address and you have activated a location-enabled site or service
How do we use the Personal Information
We collect personal information from you for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide you with information that you have requested or which we think may be relevant to a subject or topic in which you have expressed interest directly or indirectly;
- To carry out our obligations arising from your purchase of, or subscription to, our products/services or any other contract entered into between you and us;
- During the course of using services, for instance, creating a User ID, provide information in your account while registering on the website, or provide financial information while making an online purchase, upload content, participate in any online survey or contest, communicate with Gr8 Brews customer service by phone, email or otherwise, provide reviews for the content available on the website;
- To record, support and facilitate your participation in the activities you select, track your preferences, to provide you with a customized content on the website;
- Keep you informed about latest content available on the website, special offers, and other products and services of Gr8 Brews;
- To help you address your problems with the website including addressing any technical problems;
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law to ensure the security and safe operation of our websites and underlying business infrastructure, and
- To manage any communication between you and us.
In addition to the uses described above, we may use personal information that we collect for other purposes that are disclosed to you at the time we collect the information, or with your consent.
Legal Bases for Collecting and Using Personal Information
We will only collect and process personal information, including sharing it with third parties, where we have a legal basis for such collection and processing. We rely on a number of legal bases, including:
- The use is necessary in order to fulfil our commitments to you under our terms of service or other agreements with you or is necessary to administer your account; or
- The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or
- The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
- We have a legitimate interest in using your information–for example, to provide and update our services, to improve our services so that we can offer you an even better user experience, to safeguard our services, to communicate with you, to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition, to monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, and to personalize your experience.
Storage and protection of Personal Information
The Personal Information shall be stored in server logs. These encrypted statistics do not identify you personally, but provide us the information regarding your visit to the Website and the type of user who is accessing our website and certain browsing activities by you. This data may include following:
- IP address of your server from where the Website is being accessed
- the type of browser
- the operating system of Your system
- the Website You last visited before visiting to our website
These data are used by Gr8 Brews to understand the use and number of user visiting the website. Some of the information related to the website and your visit to the website may be shared by the sponsors, investors, advertisers, developer, strategic business partners of Gr8 Brews and some associates in order to enhance and grow our business and the website, but we assure that these information will never include any of your Personal Information. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major Websites.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have appropriate security controls in place to protect personal data. We do not, however, have any control over what happens between your device and the boundary of our information infrastructure. You should be aware of the many information security risks that exist and take appropriate steps to safeguard your own information. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
It is your responsibility to keep the security of your Gr8 Brews account. You should not share your User ID or password/PINs with anyone or write it down.
It is your responsibility to inform Gr8 Brews immediately, if you think your account User ID and/or Passwords/PINs have been disclosed to third party is lost or stolen and unauthorized transactions may have been conducted.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information. We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you.
- We may disclose information about you in response to a court order, or other governmental request.
- We may disclose information to companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation.
- We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of third parties, or the public at large.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors.
Privacy Contact Information
E-mail: Kamalika@Gr8brews.com | Telephone No.: + 91 6292215916
If you have any complaint, please feel free to contact us using the details provided above. All complaints will be treated in a confidential manner.
Links to other Sites
Links provided in this site to other websites may collect personal information about you. Heart Tarang in no circumstances will be held responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked/partner websites.
Changes to Policy
Gr8 Brews anytime can change modify or remove portions of this policy at its sole discretion without any prior written notice to you. It will be your responsibility to review the Policy for updates / changes. Your continued use of the Services will mean your acceptance and agreement to the revisions.